A Message from the Executive Director
We remain under an order issued by County Judge Lina Hidalgo to Stay Home and Work Safe until at least April 30. District staff will continue to work remotely and district offices will remain closed until further guidance is provided by the federal, state or local governments.
District services including public safety and security, graffiti and litter abatement, ROW maintenance, and bandit sign removal, are operating on their regular schedules, while following enhanced safety procedures that include protective gear and social distancing.
We remain committed to helping our law enforcement partners in doing all we can to protect and serve our businesses and keep the community safe. You can contact the Harris County Sheriff’s Office non-emergency number at (713) 221-6000. Remember to always call 9-1-1 in case of an emergency.
You may contact District staff as follows:
- David Hawes, Executive Director, DHawes@AldineDistrict.org
- Richard Cantu, Deputy Executive Director, 832-392-2547 or RCantu@AldineDistrict.org
- Brian Burks, Deputy Executive Director/Public Safety, 832-851-0406 or BBurks@AldineDistrict.org
- Veronica Sanches, Director of Services, 832-677-0139 or VSanches@AldineDistrict.org
- Nataly Perez, District Assistant, 832-942-2909 or NPerez@AldineDistrict.org
We sincerely hope that you, your families, and your businesses are doing well as you navigate these uncertain times. We know that together, we can and will weather the pandemic, and be even stronger going forward.