Presented by PR Tech Houston 2014
Strategic 2014 Trends to Build a Strong Local Presence with Worldwide Impact
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Westin Houston Memorial City
945 Gessner, Houston, TX 77024
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Registration • One-on-Ones • Continental Breakfast • Networking Chat Room
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Conference • Luncheon • One-on-Ones
5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Morning Keynote Address
“The Changing Face of Houston: Tracking Responses to the Economic and Demographic Transformations through 32 Years of Houston Surverys”
Millions of dollars in public and private contracts are awarded to small businesses every year. Is your business ready to bid?
Who should attend?
• Minority- and woman-owned businesses seeking public and private sector business
• Industry professionals in construction, engineering, IT, manufacturing, transportation and professional services
• Small business community professional organizations and chambers of commerce
What to bring?
• Business plan
• Business card
• Continental breakfast and lunch
• One-on-one speed meetings with private and public sector entities
• Program and resource guide
• Opportunity to participate in Brand Battle Live logo rebranding contest
• Free American Business TV show segment drawing
• Greater Houston Small Business Spotlight TV segment discount
• Constant Contact account discount
• Power-packed agenda designed with the busy entrepreneur in mind
• Fun and inspiration for the hard-working entrepreneur
$55 Early Bird
$75 Standard registration
$155 At the door
Exhibit tables: $750 Standard, $300 Government
Sponsorship and program ad opportunity available
Use promo code “PRTECH2014” to receive 25% off registration if affiliated with any chamber, professional organization or PRTech sponsor/partner.
For more information call 281.213.9554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register visit PRTechHouston.com