SATURDAY, MAY 19, 2018
HAMBRICK MIDDLE SCHOOL
4600 ALDINE MAIL ROUTE, HOUSTON, TX 77039
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 8AM
• Information Presentation and Volunteer Training
• Pre-Screening for Legal Issues
• Assistance Completing Naturalization Application for Eligible Participants
• One on One Legal Assistance
• Citizenship Classes Information
YOU MUST BRING ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TO THE WORKSHOP:
You may access this list by visiting www.bondingagainstadversity.org.
• Residence Card (Green Card), Driver’s license or other ID and Social Security Card
• DMV Driving Record (H-6 report) if you have moving violations in past 5 years
• Information about your current marriage and previous marriages:
Current spouse’s full legal name, current address, date of birth, date of marriage, A# (if any). If your current spouse is a US citizen, bring date of citizenship certificate. If you or your current spouse were previously married, bring date of all previous marriages, date marriage(s) ended, and how marriage ended (divorce/death/annulment papers).
• List of residence addresses and employment and/or school addresses for the past five years, including with start and end dates.
• List of all your trips out of the United States including departure and return dates during the last 5 years.
• List of all your children: their full name, dates of birth, residency cards A#, and addresses.
• Documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest, date, place, and outcome/disposition. Bring ALL arrest and court documents, even if the charges were dropped.