To register, please visit their website.
Johnny Earle, aka Johnny Cupcakes, turned a simple idea, joke, and hobby into a multi-million dollar business using non-traditional business methods and innovative marketing strategies. Starting his business at the age of 19, Johnny managed to launch one of the most recognized t-shirt brands in the US and Europe with retail stores in Boston, Los Angeles and London.
Johnny lectures focus on starting a brand and business (both web-based and retail) with little to no start-up money, entrepreneurship; small business management, product development; marketing, communication; graphic design; differentiating your company using nontraditional methods; and being happy doing what you love. Johnny’s lectures have proven to inspire and motivate both students and entrepreneurs alike aroud the globe.
Johnny’s recognitions over the past years include:
- 2012: One of Inc. Magazine’s 2012 Fastest Growing Small Companies
- 2011: “0ne of the 30 Most Innovative People in Massachusatts” – Boston Globe
- 2009: #237 of the Top 500 Fastest Growing Small Companies in America” – INC Magazine
- 2008: “America’s #1 Young Entrepreneur (under age 25) – voted by Business Week Magazine
- 2007: “Rookie of the Year” – Mass. Retail Organization