Today, the office of the Harris County Elections Administrator announced eight new branch office locations, bringing the total to ten office locations around the county. These offices will be available to the public to distribute and receive voter registration forms and applications to vote by mail, as well as assisting with other election related services.
The ten locations are :
- 1001 Preston, Houston, Texas 77002 (Main Office)
- 11525 Todd St Suite #100, Houston, Texas 77055
- 6000 Chimney Rock Rd., Houston, Texas 77081
- 16715 Clay Rd. Houston, Texas 77084
- 14350 Wallisville Rd., Houston, Texas 77049
- 101 S. Richey, Suite E, Pasadena, Texas 77506
- 7300 N. Shepherd Dr, Houston, Texas 77091
- 5300 Griggs Rd., Houston, Texas 77021
- 1001 SGT Macario Garcia, Houston, Texas 77011
- 1721 Pech Rd., Houston, Texas 77055
“I’m excited to open these additional locations to make voter registration and election services more accessible to the voters of Harris County,” said Isabel Longoria, Harris County Elections Administrator. “We’ve heard from our Volunteer Deputy Voter Registrars that additional locations will help empower them to register new voters in their communities, and they now have options around Harris County to turn in completed voter registration forms.”
Volunteer Deputy Voter Registrars are designated by the county Voter Registrar to assist in registering eligible people to vote. Residents of Harris County who are 18 years or older can sign up for a training online at HarrisVotes.com.
For more information about the Harris County Elections Administrator,
CONTACT: Roxanne Werner