The Manager of Community Development manages the day-to-day operations of the BakerRipley East Aldine Campus. The Manager oversees and leads the daily integration of all agency programs working and offering services on the campus. They will be responsible for leveraging resources and overseeing budget to align to program plans.
Establishes meaningful relationships with community center members and partners in the East Aldine region; utilizes these relationships to increase community engagement and participation in campus activities.
Thoughtful planning and execution of enrichment programming, workshops, and large scale events that meets the needs of the community.
Effectively manages campus budget and campus data, and remains on target for budget and output goals.
Promotes Appreciative Community Building to develop ideas for new programming, partnerships, and events.
Develops and maintains tools and basic needs resources for community members facing economic, health, and disaster related crises.
- Oversee community center events, operations, and logistics
- Supervises Program Assistants and Community Resource Specialists
- Coordinates relationships and contracts with partners
- Works with the Community Developer to maintain strong relationships with community members, partners, community leaders, and stakeholders in order to better advocate for our neighbors.
- Support programs housed at the center
- Monitor budget and ensure programs remain on target with revenues and spending
- Submit budget recommendations for annual projections
- In partnership with Community Developer, serve as the leader of the Appreciative Community Building process in the neighborhood, and effectively uses information gathered through ACB to create programming and events.
- Collect and compile all data and evaluations required for compliance management and accountability reports.
- Monitor accuracy of all agency internal data management system
- Serve as safety liaison for community center
- Manage volunteer engagement
- Support civic engagement goals for the campus
- Ability to work flexible schedule, to include some evenings and weekends as needed
Required Bachelors or better.
Required 3 years: Community Development