We invite you to participate in this important “Permit Like a Pro” Virtual Workshop to learn when and how best to apply for a Harris County permit. As a home or small business owner improving your home and community, you’ll protect them by having government technical experts review to plans, identify any plan problems, ultimately ensuring your family’s safety.
The event is Tuesday June 28, 6:30 pm to 7:30pm, when managers of Harris County’s Office of County Engineer will present and discuss the “ins and outs” of Harris County permitting process, providing key steps and deadlines, addressing frequently asked questions and taking your individual questions real-time. This valuable yet free event is presented by Harris County Precinct 2 and Harris County Engineering Department -Permits for Harris County residents.
Frequently asked questions like those below will be answered:
- Do I need a permit to build a fence?
- How do I apply for a business permit?
- How do I apply for a permit with Harris County?
- Do I need a permit to install a pool?
- Do I need a permit for a carport or patio?
- Does my neighbor have a permit to raise their property (fill dirt)?
- How do I report an illegal driveway/check for permits?
- Do septic waste systems require permits?
- When are noise ordinance permits needed?
- Where do I report junked cars?
- Culvert installation permit/ process?
- If I have storm damage is a permit needed before I start repairs or a demolition?
- Why does permitting process take so long?
Check out the ATTACHED flyer for more details and to register via QR Code, or join the event via Zoom at https://bit.ly/3tDQBmn and use Zoom.com, Webinar Number 856 5528 3290.
We look forward to seeing you on Zoom at the workshop!