In partnership with the Federal, State, County and City Officials to protect the public health and help stop the spread of COVID-19, the East Aldine District offices are closed until at least April 30. Staff is working remotely and may be contacted as follows:
- David Hawes, Executive Director, DHawes@AldineDistrict.org
- Richard Cantu, Deputy Executive Director, 832-392-2547 or RCantu@AldineDistrict.org
- Brian Burks, Deputy Executive Director/Public Safety, 832-851-0406 or BBurks@AldineDistrict.org
- Veronica Sanches, Director of Services, 832-677-0139 or VSanches@AldineDistrict.org
- Nataly Perez, District Assistant, 832-942-2909 or NPerez@AldineDistrict.org
Our Right-of-Way Maintenance (including tires, bandit sign and illegal dumping removal), graffiti and litter abatement, and landscape maintenance are continuing with the following added protocols:
- Staggered arrival times for crews to minimize human-to-human interaction and encourage social distancing, beginning at 6AM. Crews will return to warehouse in the same order they arrived.
- Zero human-to-human contact in the field. If contact needs to be made with a property owner, the crew member will call supervisor to reach owner by phone or e-mail.
- Monitoring the health of all employees. Crew members will report any and all illness symptoms to supervisor and will be asked to quarantine in the event of illness.
- Use of available PPE, including gloves, masks, googles, and suits.
- Routine sanitation of equipment, vehicles, and warehouse space (including locks, door handles, and common areas).
- Crew members will report any and all incidents of contact to supervisor.
The order also did NOT apply to our Public Safety efforts through the Harris County Sheriff’s Office. We remain committed to assisting our law enforcement partners in doing all we can to protect and serve our businesses, neighborhoods and do our part to keep the community safe. You can contact the Harris County Sheriff’s Office non-emergency number at (713) 221-6000. Remember to always call 9-1-1 in case of an emergency.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will reach out to update the community as new information and resources become available.