A Message from the Executive Director
This morning County Judge Lina Hidalgo, with the support of Mayor Turner, issued a mandatory “Stay Home. Stay Safe.” order that will start at midnight tonight. In order to support this effort, the East Aldine District will cease their graffiti and litter abatement and other non-essential services. Staff will continue to work remotely and all operations will remain closed until April 3rd, or until further guidance is provided by the Federal, State or local governments.
This order does NOT apply to our Public Safety efforts through the Harris County Sheriff’s Office. We remain committed to assisting our law enforcement partners in doing all we can to protect and serve our businesses, neighborhoods and do our part to keep the community safe. You can contact the Harris County Sheriff’s Office non-emergency number at (713) 221-6000. Remember to always call 9-1-1 in case of an emergency.
You may contact District staff as follows:
- David Hawes, Executive Director, DHawes@AldineDistrict.org
- Richard Cantu, Deputy Executive Director, 832-392-2547 or RCantu@AldineDistrict.org
- Brian Burks, Deputy Executive Director/Public Safety, 832-851-0406 or BBurks@AldineDistrict.org
- Veronica Sanches, Director of Services, 832-677-0139 or VSanches@AldineDistrict.org
- Nataly Perez, District Assistant, 832-942-2909 or NPerez@AldineDistrict.org
We sincerely hope that you, your families, and your businesses are doing well as you navigate these uncertain times. We have created a COVID-19 Resources and EAD COVID-19 E-News to help you locate needed resources in these trying times.
These are uncharted waters for us all but we know that together, we can and will weather the pandemic, and be even stronger going forward.
David Hawes, Executive Director
East Aldine District
5333 Aldine Mail Route
Houston, Texas 77039